Friday, June 17

Pine Tavern, Bend OR

I was off on vacation recently and discovered a very nice restaurant. Let me mention it to you.

The restaurant, The Pine Tavern, is in Bend, Oregon. It is downtown in the “old” part of Bend. The atmosphere is charming, the staff delightful and the food is full of flavor. If you get to Bend and do not eat at The Pine Tavern, you are missing a chance to relish in the beauty of a superb, non-chain restaurant.

My selection was off the Specials List. It was steelhead salmon with an apricot marmalade. The whole menu was great and that choice was difficult.

Let me recommend this tip: Call the restaurant, (541) 382-5581, and arrange for a window seat (or dine al fresco). The view of mirror pond is outstanding.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree. I settled in Bend 4 years ago, the Pine Tavern has been a hit with me.

Some of the hostesses are beautiful women too!!

7/01/2005 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home